- Main conference paper registration deadline: May 30, 2014
- Workshop paper registration deadline: July 1, 2014
- Early full registration fee (before July 1, 2014): 400 EUR
- Early student registration fee (before July 1, 2014): 200 EUR
- Late full registration fee (after July 1, 2014): 440 EUR
- Late student registration fee (after July 1, 2014): 220 EUR
- Extra copy of conference / workshop proceedings: 50 EUR
- Extra page charge: 55 EUR (maximum 2 additional pages for full papers and 1 additional page for short papers)
- Extra welcome reception ticket: 40 EUR
- Extra banquet ticket: 40 EUR
- Conference tours: Sail´n´Dine (17.08.14 Sailing with sailing wassel “Kajsamoor” on Tallinn bay with a dinner): 55 EUR
- Each conference / workshop paper must be accompanied with at least one unique FULL registration. If you have multiple accepted papers, each paper must have a separate full registration.
- The full registration fee includes admission to all conference and workshop sessions, conference / workshop proceedings, welcome reception, coffee breaks, lunches, a banquet and a tour. The student registration includes admission to all conference and workshop sessions, conference / workshop proceedings, welcome receptions, coffee breaks and lunches.
- You can pay either by credit card or via bank transfer.
- Once we have processed your registration form, we will send you an email to confirm your registration status and: a) the total amount that we have charged you or b) invoice with the bank transfer details, provided that the email address you put down in the registration form is functioning.
- You can pick up the official receipt for the registration during the conference.
- If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org